The Call | the Backstreet Boys
Yay, my first giveaway! To celebrate the release of World After, the second book in the fabulous Penryn and the End of Days series (which you may have heard me harp on about a million times, and if you haven’t then you must be new here), I’m giving away TWO copies of Angelfall, the first book in the series. This is particularly exciting as I know a lot of people could only get e copies of this book.
Angelfall is still my favourite read of the past year, and I want to share it with all of you (and if you’re lucky enough to win, the next book will already be out by the time you’ve received this one, so you won’t have to wait to find out what happens next!)
The Prize: a copy of Angelfall by Susan Ee, for 2 separate winners.
How To Enter: reblog and like this post as many times as you like. I’ll use a number generator to randomly choose the two winners.
- this is for my followers only, because they’re the ones that have to put up with me talking about it (YOU MUST BE FOLLOWING ME. I’ll check before I announce the winners)
- your ask box must be open. if you don’t respond within 72 hours of me leaving you a message, I’ll give it to the next person who is pulled up.
- personal blogs only.
- the competition will end DECEMBER 16th, but the books won’t be sent out/reach you probably until the new year (because I won’t be back home until the Christmas period and have no way of sending them out before then! so if this is a problem for you, please don’t enter.)
- the contest is open internationally.
- and I REALLY WANT TO KNOW HOW YOU LIKED IT WHEN YOU’RE DONE, so you have to send me a message and let me know!
so reblog/like away my pretties! any questions, don’t hesitate to send me a message.
five days left :)
"I found him.
I found my soulmate.
Behold my idiot as he spazzes into the sunset”
I’ve neglected Blue and the Raven Boys because of Tina’s superduper Christmas present.
Dommie and Riema, I think I’m starting to understand all these feels ;) *runs off to read*
(This is kind of naughty again. Imagine Steve Rogers/Captain America in the gym in The Avengers)
Madge Undersee was staring, but how could she not when Gale Hawthorne was exercising less than 15 meters away from her, clad in only a pair of low-rise sweatpants.
Hey America, guess what the date is?
Pretty much everyone!
I need this on my blog because of reasons
Hi hi hi!
Since you’ve sent this yesterday, my day was good :) I was so busy making one of my Christmas presents (and having so much fun) that I wasn’t really online.
Today’s great as well beause my parents celebrate their wedding anniversary and we’re having a family day.